Schanks Night - Reminders
Below are a few action items before pub night at Schanks. Thanks so much for your attention and help!
For all the below action items, you have a few options:
- Dropping stuff off at Allan’s office –Suite 1500 – 630 6th Avenue SW
- Calling Heather at 403-863-8021 on her cell 403-620-0992 if you can’t get through
- Emailing Heather (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Allan (email@example.com)
- The Freeriderz would like all or families to support our Schanks night by purchasing four to six tickets, even if you are not going (1/2 comes back to club). Please email Allan and Heather above and let them know how many tickets you would like. They will have the tickets waiting for you at the door (please pay cash or cheque to the “Calgary Freeriderz”)
- They are having an awesome raffle for a bucket of multiple bottles of wine. And they would appreciate wine donations from our families. Please drop your donation to Allan or email Allan your donation details (i.e. red, white, brand and price) and bring your bottle on Thursday. Tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5, sold that night. Or you can order a bunch of raffle tickets ahead of time, or if you won’t be there, by emailing Heather. We’ll also have a beer bucket silent auction item.
- Ditto on the silent auction items. Thanks for collecting! If you can’t drop it off at the office or meet Heather, please email Allan with a description of what it is you are donating with its value (and bring it on Thursday).
- Tax receipts are available for cash and product donations. Please let Allan or Heather if you want one when you give them your items (with full mailing address and correct name on the receipt).
- Schanks is a 7:00 p.m. start but whenever you can make it will great. Thursday is also dry land. Please use the athlete contact list on our website to arrange carpooling for the athletes.
- Help will be needed for set-up and cash out. Please email Heather or Lisa Robinson if you are available to help.
For Heather and Allan to have your responses by Tuesday will be HUGE! With us all spread across the city, your help is greatly appreciated. And thanks again Allan and Heather for taking on the challenge.