Reminders for Remainder of Season
Good day Freeriderz; just a quick look at the balance of the year.
- Dryland Thursdays continues - last session is March 20
- COP Mondays - last session is April 7
- Louise Saturday - final day is May 3rd – Ruckus in the Rockies. It’s a dress-up party!
- Wind-Up Party - at the Couillard’s tentatively for Saturday May 10th. Confirmation and details to follow.
Other good to know …
- March 13-16 Le Relais QC - Jr Nationals Slopestyle and Big Air – Sam, Hayden and Hazen attending
- March 14-16, Castle Big Mountain – open, no coach attending
- Grassroots, March 17, COP - open registration, good for all 16 and under
- March 20-23, COP Nationals March 20-23 – invitation has been sent
- March 28-30 Silverstar BC - CFSA Canadian Open Tour - Slopestyle AFP Bronze – invitation has been sent
- April 4-6 – Marmot Basin Jasper, AFSA Alberta Championships Slopestyle, Moguls, Duel Moguls – invitation to come
- April 5 - Colin's Cup at COP for club level athletes – open invitation to come
- April 11-20 WSI World Ski Invitational - AFP Platinum Slopestyle – high level comp. Invite only to come.
- Red Bull Jib-Ski Kings, March 29, open, free registration, high end comp. https://www.newschoolers.com/readnews/44665.0/RED-BULL-JIB-SKI-KINGS-RETURNS-WITH-ALL-NEW-EVENT
Please email Steve with any questions.
Registration for next year starts mid-April. There is an Interested Skier Form on the website if you want to fill it out but you don’t need to worry about it yet. More info will follow in late April.