Registration - For the 2018/19 Season is now open!
Thanks for your interest in Calgary Freeriderz. We are looking forward to another awesome season this coming year. Please surf around our website to learn more about us, read the program details below and then complete the Interested Skier Form to be considered for a spot with Calgary Freeriderz.
Questions? Send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to answer your questions.
Some facts to help you along…Program fee includes:
- Lake Louise training on Saturdays from Mid-November through April
- Canada Olympic Park training two evenings per week from December to March
- Late summer water ramp training*
- Dry land training
- Airbag training
- Trampoline training
- Safety education and training
* included only when funds are available from casino and other fundraising efforts.
Not included in the program registration fee are:
- Freestyle Canada registration fees (required before any training will be permitted)
- Alberta Freestyle (AFSA) and, or International Freeskiers and Snowboarders Association (IFSA) registration fees (if applicable)
- Annual lift passes for Lake Louise, COP; and day passes for other hills for competition
- Travel, individual meals and/or lodging expenses when at Lake Louise or traveling for camps or competitions
- Competition and camp fees (if applicable) – shared costs include all coach expenses and applicable facility access fees; individual expenses typically include entry fees and lift tickets
- Equipment and gear
A non-refundable deposit of $500/athlete is required upon registration along with a $500 volunteer deposit. The balance of the program fee must be paid in full by October 31 of the current season. More information about how to complete the registration process will be provided upon acceptance into the Freeriderz program.
A $100 cancellation fee will be applied for withdrawals from registration date to November 30. Any summer or fall training costs paid by the Club to the date of cancellation will also be billable. No refunds will be issued after December 1.
If injury prevents an athlete from continuing in the program for the remainder of the season: 50% of the total registration fees will be refunded to December 31. No refunds will be issued after January 1.
Code of Conduct
All athletes and parents are required to adhere to the Calgary Freeriderz Code of Conduct. You will receive a form to be completed once accepted as a Member to the club. In registering with the Calgary Freeriderz, you agree that you and your athlete will review and sign the Code of Conduct prior to any training occurs with the team.
- By completing the registration form you are committing to volunteer some of your time to help us continue to grow the Calgary Freeriderz as a leading Canadian freestyle club.
- Our volunteer needs range from directors on our Board, supporting our fundraising efforts or helping at our successful provincial competition at Lake Louise.
- Big or small, all of our members contributions have impact and benefit the success of our athletes.